Join us at the Nevada State Museum, Las Vegas for a special program and reception reuniting performers and staff from the show Jubilee!. We will host a fascinating panel discussion about the history of this iconic showgirl production.
Saturday, May 30, 2020 2-4 pm. Doors open at 1:30 pm. Nevada State Museum, Las Vegas Special Events Room. On the Springs Preserve Campus, 309 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89107.
Seating is limited. $8 in advance, or $10 at the door. All proceeds support the Museum’s Costume and Textile Collection. Scroll down to buy tickets online.
Panel participants include:
- Karan Feder, Guest Curator of Costume and Textiles, Moderator
- Joe Macchiaverna, Jubilee! Showboy
- Debra Quiche Woodson-Iness, Jubilee! Assistant Head of Wardrobe
- Pete Menefee, Jubilee! Costume Designer
- Jen Flood-Carle, Jubilee! Showgirl
- Brooke Brown, Jubilee! Principal Showgirl
Corporate Sponsors for this event include:
- Showgirl Bootcamp Experience
- Caesars Entertainment
- Premier Showgirls